RCMT Stage Management
RCMT is looking for an energetic intern for its 2015 production of My Fair Lady
Director Valerie Easton and Musical Director James Bryson
This is an opportunity that will provide the volunteer intern with the following:
- Experience working on a large scale musical theatre production with a full orchestra
- Training and mentorship with a professional Equity Stage Manager
- Experience working with a professional director and creative team
RCMT Seeking Assistant Stage Manager. Rehearsals part-time late January until April.
Show runs April 9-25 at Massey Theatre.
Experience with live performing arts an asset. Contact email@example.com for more information or to send your resume.
Qualified applicants should be willing to work in a challenging team atmosphere, with varying levels of supervision. A good work ethic and interpersonal skills are vital to a successful internship.
- Basic Theatre terminology
- Leadership Skills
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Good organizational skills
- The Internship will be inclusive January 21 – April 26 2015
- Rehearsals are on evenings and weekends (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific schedule information)
This position will allow the opportunity for the Assistant Stage Manager to take on the role of Stage Manager during rehearsals.
Please email a resume to:
Royal City Musical Theatre